(The Best Response Of My Timeline)
The greatest treasures on Earth are seldom seen by our naked eyes. They are always felt by our hearts.
If I would be ask of what would be the greatest achievements that I have ever received, I’d probably disappoint the one asking not because I failed to respond right, but I’ll take a day to enumerate such things. Because I’ve always been thankful of my life and surviving each single day is a worth thanking one.
Being able to accept and surpass the failures and mistakes and converting them into some of my strengths. Being able to held my head high despite the judgment and misconceptions of others. Being able to accept the fact that I deserve to be here in this world and that I am someone who deserves respect and sympathy so that I can be somebody, someday. Being able to discover the wonders of life and manage it through time. And most of all, being the Kevin Carlo Abila, whom everybody loves, who make people happy, who make them smile. I touched several lives, and to be part of it, is a very big achievement- priceless and worth treasuring. Despite my behaviour and personality that is always subject to judgment, I continue being myself. I continue making smiles. And that, perhaps, are the best gifts that I have ever received from Above- the humorous personality which everybody can get along with, the ability to interact freely, easily, and naturally, the ability to captivate people through my behaviour and the ability to remain strong in searching the reasons why I live in spite of being unique and different, the ability to win friends instantly and the courage to smile amidst unbearable times.
These are the things that keep me on track, the things that keep me on breathing and fighting. These are the things that make me stand out in the crowd. This is my part- the things that I should be thankful of and which inspire to continue being a worthwhile person on Earth.

I fed through smiles and laughter. I live through the happiness and it can never be taken away from me. I assure that everybody revolving around my life finds it worth living, that everything can be achieved through a single smile. I always make them feel that the real essence of living is not acquired through money and fame. What I believe that God wants us to discover are the bounties of this world which are often unseen by our eyes, to take a look at a different angle of the world. Life has really its own way of defining beauty. Beauty that is always free and massive, not self- relying. It is the happiness that is the turbine that runs the world, the smile that radiates the sun that lightens up the Earth, giving light, sustaining life. It is the best achievement in life- to make people smile. And I live through it.
I am but a joker, a magician, an actor, or whatever you call it. But mine is the greatest achievement on Earth. It is always free, and will always be free for everybody. And for that, I should thank everybody for making me smile every second of my life, for making me live each day. This is not my achievement, but the achievement of all mankind that needs celebration without wasting money, but by simply, smiling.
My achievement is not about going up a stage, receiving a trophy while everybody claps. Instead, this is the achievement that is always been in the limelight of mankind- the success of every story and the beauty of life.
My achievement is not about going up a stage, receiving a trophy while everybody claps. Instead, this is the achievement that is always been in the limelight of mankind- the success of every story and the beauty of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment