Sunday, July 7, 2013

EARLY FAVORITES (MISS UNIVERSE 2013)

http://muzy-posts.s3.amazonaws.com/i/orig/pv9v4xtrcuxbjtzshdd6dvsyjw3igt3i.jpg

MISS PUERTO RICO MONIC PEREZ

- Never had it this good. Monic is an upgrade to last years' Bodine in terms of beauty and appeal. She is always been compared to Angelina Jolie and that is one thing that makes this stunning lady more popular in the eyes of pageant fanatics. Her Latina features, including her fierceness and attitude on stage would be one of the most anticipated in the pageant.

MISS USA EDIN BRADY

- A living doll! From the time she was crowned by Nana, I have already included her on my Top 5. To win the elusive crown, which means a back-to-back win- is a very possible for USA this year. Her body kinda reminds me that of Yendhi Phillips.

MISS COLOMBIA LUCIA ALDANA

- One of the most beautiful faces in this years' pageant. This jaw-dropping Latina is an epitome of a  Miss Universe everybody would fell in love with. Indeed, a threat!

MISS FRANCE HINARANI DE LONGEAUX

- The most favored and perhaps the strongest candidate. Her physical features including that exotic face, gives me a Ximenna Navarrete vibe. She is pageant-ready and France will easily penetrate the top 5 this year.

MISS PHILIPPINES ARIELLA ARIDA

- The strongest Asian delegate. The Filipina bombshell is determined to win the crown and we can see it. That determination would really help her stand out among these ladies- to win the hearts of her pageant-crazy nation and continue the winning streak.

MISS VENEZUELA MARIA GABRIELA ISLER

- Oh yeah! Miss Venezuela will always be a stunner, a head turner, and a favorite. Some would definitely disagree but I am seeing her the way I used to when Irene was starting her journey. I swear, Osmel has seen something in this girl. I don't know yet but come the finals and she will be a clone of Irene- stage Goddess. 

MISS BOLIVIA ALEXIA VIRUEZ

- Oh well. I don't have to say more about this girl. One of the best her country had ever produced. Beautiful and absolutely stunning!

MISS POLAND PAULINA KRUPINSKA

- The European Goddess. She is regal, classic, and very queenly. I am very confident that this one is better than Marcelina. I just hope that she is more bubbly than her predecessor.

MISS RUSSIA  ELMIRA ABDRAZAKOVA

- Russia is this years' host. But I don't care. This one's a stunner. Just look at her eyes and you'll see the best of a European beauty.

Absolutely tight!

BUBBLING UP . . .

 INDONESIA
 CANADA
 PERU
 CROATIA
 PANAMA
 ISRAEL

1 comment: